Saturday, September 24, 2011

Found Word Poetry



Setting the scene: Poetry Forum gathering...members chatting, writing, collaborating...I decide to listen and record whatever I can of the delicious acoustics, words, phrases, exclamations, ruminations....

one hour and 4 pages later I have my raw data, my Found Words and the fun part now begins: shaping, collating, moulding, creating something out of nothing, literally out of thin air! From breath to speech to page to Poetry....found!

**********************************************
Of the 9 resulting pieces, this is probably the most piquant!

Perfect Date
*****
If I wasn't so repressed
stoned and pissed
highbrow literate
anally retentive
sort of "done it all" player

and if you didn't know.....
it could just finish up all right!

No comments:

Post a Comment